Man with a Mission

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Redirect

As most of you have noticed I have not updated my blog forever. I’m sorry the last 4 months have been very hard and draining on the body with being in and out of the hospital. I have decided to stop updating and redirect you over to Skye’s blog. Plus Skye's writing is so much better (no dirkisms) and bonus insights into the rest of our life (for all who enjoy the extras on the DVD's).

So enjoy.

Here is Skye's Blog http://dreamsofawildflower.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

  • Happy New Year! I am working on improving my blogroll- Cancer Blogs - at Being Cancer Network. One of the things I want to do is to expand the 700 blog entries. Please let me know your specific cancer diagnosis - the medical term. Also the year you were diagnosed and anything else you think is relevant for the listing, like a book you have written or if you had a transplant.. Please include the name of your blog in the email so I can put the information in the correct listing.

    This has been a very popular (over 7500 visits) and valuable resource for folks. It allows people to view what others with a similar diagnoses have gone through. And it brings additional attention and traffic to survivor’s blogs. It is helping to build a strong, vibrant community of survivors.

    Please see my January 10 post - New Year’s New Face - for additional changes in the website. WIshing you a happy and healthy new year.

    Dennis Pyritz, RN
    www,beingcancer.net
    beingcancer@att.net

    By Anonymous Dennis Pyritz, RN, at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home