Man with a Mission

Sunday, February 04, 2007

The begining of a New Year 2007

Ok I hve been slacking again. The end of Dec and the month of Jan has been a rollercoaster of fun, events and emotions. Let me first say that I'm healthy and the MRI for Dec and Jan were CLEAN. The holidays were great and Alec enjoyed the tree, lights and of course the gifts he recieved.

As we entered the new year we hoped that this year would bring a new begining for us. We figured we had our fair share of challanges in 2006. Skye and I knew this would somday happen but I must say it did not make it any easier. On Friday Jan 19th I got my first headache. For those of you who don't know this was the only sign something was wrong with me back in June of 06. I was able to take some advil and the headache was gone 1 hour later, the headaches in 06 never went away with meds. Plus I had a check up with one of my doctors who reassured me that everything was ok by looking at the Dec mri.

But to be honest it shook me up a little. As we head now into Feb 07 and as cold as it is I know that this year is going to be nothing but amazing. The winter will end and the spring will bring new life.

"Life is a gift woven of dreams"

"Our lives are not determined by what happens to us, but how we react to what happens; not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst.... a spark that creates extraordinary results."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home