Man with a Mission

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

MRI update

Hi everyone.
Sorry I have slacked again. I just wanted to say it's been now 1 week of treatments 5 weeks to go :) Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Last Friday I received the results of the MRI I had 3 days before treatments started. They compared them to the MRI right after surgery.

Drum roll please!!!

NO tumor growth. They only found a little swelling around the tumor. I'm putting a bell curve in their statistics already! Stay tuned...

4 Comments:

  • Go Dave, Go Dave, Kick that tumor's ass!

    'Cuz thirty years from now, you'll still be smoochin' with your lass!

    Alec, now so little,
    will be all of thirty-two!
    And you'll be chasing grandchildren,
    sporting diapers filled with poo.

    I can see you now,
    with tousled gray hair,
    in an ugly argyle sweater.
    The years won't be kind
    to your fashion sense,
    but your brain will
    have never worked better!

    Very unpoetically yours,
    Kerri
    :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 AM  

  • best news I have heard yet!!!!!!!!!!!
    Darcy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:17 AM  

  • That is fabulous! You kick that Cancer Butt!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:51 PM  

  • I knew this! Healing is an "inside job"!!

    Your trained mind is a Powerhouse, keep up the energy work! Yeehaa..

    I KNOW your mind is working for itself, and you are backbone,not just a wishbone..
    Jeanne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home