Man with a Mission

Monday, July 24, 2006

Quick Update

Ok I'm a little behind already. Let's start with the fun stuff. It was great seeing everyone at work on Thursday. It was fun walking up and down the isles checking to see who's been slacking, just kidding. Thanks for taking a couple of minutes of your day to say hi and catching up.

Ok the other stuff. Last week I had my acupuncture appointment. I will be having acupuncture at least once a week to help fight off the nausea and fatigue due to the treatments. I also had an appointment last Friday to take more pictures of myself in the mask to insure the radiation hits the right spot. In case some of you are not sure what I mean. What they do is create a mask of your face. They lay a piece of meshed plastic over your face. The plastic has been warmed under hot water. The plastic molds itself to your face. For you artist’s I'm trying to find out if you can buy this plastic on the internet, it would be great for mold making. Anyways the mask is used too keep the head still for the treatments.

Well tomorrow is the first treatment and acupuncture appointment. I will try to update my blog to let you know how everything went.
Until then take care.

1 Comments:

  • HELLO David! Huggs!!
    Jeanne Schwartz here, my first BLOG entry ever!! Here goes, a little prayer treatment of my own:
    I KNOW and SPEAK FOR David Fisher Hewitt, the truth that yesterdays treatments went smoothly and without any discomfort!!
    I know for David, healing from the deepest cellular level, all that needs elimination, is eliminated, all that needs rejuvenating, is rejuvenated. In the Mind of GOd there is only perfection and I and David are aligned with this complete perfection and allow God to work through us as us. Nothing, or No One, blocks, inhibits, or hinders healthy cells from illumination and regrowth. David is vitality itself, energy itself, strength itself, and I call it ALL GOOD and I am SO Greatful, I thank Spirit, I am filled to overflowing with joy in this knowing. I release my words and the Law of the Universe answers my hearts desire always with YES.
    It is DONE, Law says yes!! So It Is.
    My hello's and hugs to Alec and Skye...and very soon we shall arrange a small visit, and I'll bring goodies. Namaste' my friend. (The Divine in Me, honors the Divine in You) JS

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home