Man with a Mission

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Well I had my first treatment. I had no side affects. The worst part of it is my appointment right now is at 11:15. I can't eat anything after 745 and if I do eat anything before then it has to be something very light. So by the time the appointment is done I'm starving for food and kind of weak from not eating. Next week my appointments move to 10 am which will be the standard time thank god. Well I have to leave for my second appointment but wanted to get this out there to let you know I'm doing fine.

take care

3 Comments:

  • Great to hear! Take care!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:13 PM  

  • I'm glad its going well , keep up the faith and take it easy.
    Darcy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:32 PM  

  • Can you please post photos of you and your family.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home