Man with a Mission

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Inspiration

Well were working on week #3 now and so far I feel fine. Alec is waking up in the middle the night the past couple so that has been making me a little tired. This week I will be celebrating my 10-year wedding anniversary with my beautiful wife. Nothing too fancy we want to try the new restaurant out in Brookfield call Monsoon (don't quote me on the spelling of the restaurant). I will let you know how the food is.

Also friend passed this morning pray onto me. I have found it very motivational. I thought I would pass it on in case others need somthing to help them through tough times.

Morning! Prayer by Stuart Wilde

I am eternal, immortal, universal and
infinite. My expectations are limitless. This
is my day. I am in control of each and
everything that comes to me. I accept
complete responsibility for my life for I
know that I am power.

May the beauty of this day unfold deeply
from within me. May there be energy and
strength at all times. May the freshness of
this day revitalize and heal my body. May I
be in balance and feel my power at all times.

This day I express love to each person that
I meet for I know that I am truly lovable.

The Universe is abundant. Therefore, I am
abundant. My expectations are without limit.

Each and every day I am becoming more
and more sensitive to my surroundings. I
am always in the right place at the right
time.

The beauty of this day will unfold strongly.
The creativity within me will manifest to its
highest possibility and potential.

I am power. I am eternal, immortal,
universal and infinite. I control my destiny.
I am in loving cooperation with every
aspect of my life.

Thank you for the beauty and completeness
of this day. It is so. Amen.

2 Comments:

  • David, that is beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Sending you massive amounts of love and light on this 4th week of treatment... Kerri

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 AM  

  • David, the prayer is powerful, AND So ARE YOU. Sure sounds like..Religion and Science, holding hands...Which is what I study. "Religious Science"..read Earnest Holmes if you get a chance.

    Thanks for review on Monsoon, believe it or not, it was being considered for a Christmas Party ..here. My boss loved it...
    I'll have to try it

    10 years for you and Skye! Fabulous and 10 x 10 MORE!!
    Jeanne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home