Man with a Mission

Friday, June 22, 2007

"Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends" - The Beatles

A couple friends at work asked me to post this on my blog to help get the information out there easily...Thanks you guys. This means more than you'll ever know.

"Let's all pitch in to help David and Skye so that they can concentrate on getting David well. Jean W and Karen S are coordinating meals. If some of you would like to make a meal for David but are unable to deliver it to his home, Jean and Karen are able to deliver it for you. David and Skye are open to most foods. If the dish includes meat, please make it chicken or pork. No fish! You can contact Jean at jwilde@triseptsolutions.com and Karen at ksolliday@triseptsolutions.com. You might want to include both of us on any messages, in case one or the other is out of the office. Please let us know what day you'd like to make a meal and also if you'll need us to assist with delivery."

1 Comments:

  • David:
    Why didn't you mention this to me when you stopped by last week?!?! I had an inkling you wanted to say something, but I wasn't about to ask. Now I know I should have. I'm so sorry to hear you have to go through surgery, but at the same time I know you need to take this courageous step. You and your family are in my prayers.
    - Nancy Z.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home