Man with a Mission

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Quick Update

Ok I saw the Doctor yesterday. I have been approved for the new study. I need to do some base line tests before I start but it looks like I will start taking the new med's early next week. One thing I'm happy about the new med's is I do not have to take on an empty stomach or wait a couple of hours before I can eat.

I have a follow up appt in about 2 weeks. At that point he believes I should be able to start basic driving again (I hope). But my weight restrictions have been lifted a little. By mid to end of Aug I should be able to pick up Alec (30lbs). I have been given the ok to carry about 10 - 15 lbs over the next couple of weeks.

A friend sent this article and wanted to share might have to move to Switzerland
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070709/hl_afp/britainswitzerlandus

4 Comments:

  • Concerning your basic line tests, remember the following:

    Lines are infinite in length, whereas line segments are not.

    When an officer asks you to "walk the line", don't argue.

    I would never recommend "doing" lines, personally.

    And most importantly, never ever eat yellow lines in the snow.

    I think that's about all the basic stuff I know about lines. Hope it helps with your tests.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:40 PM  

  • I loved the dragon article! I hope you are doing well, give Alec a big hug for me! Good luck with your tests. - Laura

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 AM  

  • Excellent, David..
    sounds like Alec is growing fast and furiously..and you sir are in my prayers. "Fear is Not an Option" , title of my talk this Sunday at Spiritual Living Center of Milwaukee..
    Say hello to your georgeous wife...hugs all around Jeanne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:31 AM  

  • "Medical tourists"... I like that. Time for a vacation to Switzerland? As always, Anne and I wish you the best.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home